No More Whiteboards, Much Less Paper.
- Achieve a centralised, single source of truth about your customers, jobs, and your workflow.
- Define the job, what it is, and what you need to build it.
- Structure and simplify the management of documents, files, and all job materials.
- Bring all staff together, from sales to onsite, to collaborate and get the job done.
Make Your Work Flow.
- Define your workflow with a combination of hundreds of industry standard workflow activities and the ability to add your own unique user-defined requirements.
- Customise the display of events and job details across business department for a truly unique workflow management experience for your team.
- Make sure you complete every step, in order, and at the right time.
- Analyse your workflow, automatically produce to-do lists, and manage by exception to spend your time only on the jobs and tasks that need it.
- Have the entire team contribute, with everyone doing their part.
- Let the system be your eyes and ears, on the ground, freeing you to manage the business.
Better Process Means Better Results.
- Define your workflow to drive jobs through your preferred process.
- Implement different processes for different types of product, sale, location, or customer.
- Conditional workflow analysis provides the ultimate workflow control.
- Comprehensive system security allows roles and responsibilities to be clearly defined.
Advanced Register Management.
- Use dynamic spreadsheet-style registers to view and update multiple jobs at once.
- Create living reports that update when jobs progress and where register changes flow back into the workflow.
- Export job data for further analysis and reporting.
- Realise complete oversight of the detail in your workflow.
Job Types, Hierarchies, & Propagation.
- Comprehensively support sales and jobs of different types.
- Build hierarchies for related jobs for simplified management and reporting.
- Use propagation to automatically update child jobs from the information captured for their parent jobs.
- Structure your jobs, team, and business for success.
The Lay Of The Land.
- Comprehensive support for land-development jobs, including englobo land, estates, estate stages, and individual lots.
- Manage land purchase and land sale contract processes.
- Contract management includes finance, commissions, conditions, and workflow.
- Create, estimate, and take to market your house-and-land packages.
- Maintain a land register and stock list for land/package/job sales.
- Implement and centrally monitor point-of-sale reservations for land and packages.