Manage the Relationship.
- Profile your customer and understand their situation, needs, and how you can assist them.
- Use relationship management tools such as comments, alerts, and follow-up to nurture the customer through your process.
- Reduce email by using internal messaging and in-built correspondence tracking.
- Escalate important issues and look after VIP customers with priority customer service tools.
- Know your repeat customers and investors with comprehensive client-focussed file and job management.
The Key is Communication.
- Initiate and track all communication against your customers to give your team clarity on everything being discussed, promised, and agreed.
- Create traditional letters, emails, and SMS messages from within the system, automatically linking the communication to your customer.
- Merge content into communication templates suitable for letters, email, and SMS.
- Easily manage an image gallery of the job from photos taken by staff onsite.
Manage Your Files, Without The Paper.
- Move away from the paper file and become truly paperless. It can be done.
- Capture and organise all customer/job documents and files in an automatically prepared structure.
- Quickly find any file you need by simply finding the customer it’s for.
- PDF, save, and email any report, document, or letter you can produce.
The Ultimate Customer Experience.
- Deliver a unique and exciting customer journey through an online portal experience.
- Use notifications to automatically advise customers of important events and milestones.
- Share you internal processes and procedures so that customers know you’re working hard for them.
- Take customer service and engagement to the next level with greater transparency.